Journal: We have been asking some very difficult questions to answer in the course of the last two days... today, write your top 10 questions for God. When you are finished, *star* the question you would like an answer to the most.
Senior Journal: Entry 1
1. What are your goals for this coming school year?- i.e:Academic/Extra-Curriculars/Last year at NDCL.
2. Highlight your Summer: Work, Vacation, Friends-fun memories, good/bad moments.
3. What is your biggest fear coming into your senior year? What are you looking forward to the most this year?
4. This class is structured to awaken you to the reality of adulthood. What do you want to get out of this class this year?
5. List your main concerns about college? Finding the right one?Parents,Relationships, Majors, Missing your friends?
6. How will you leave your mark this year at NDCL?
7. Close this journal with a statement /prayer that will guide you as you transition to college.